Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dear Aiden


Dear Aiden,
Yesterday we celebrated your first birthday in Heaven and today we will continue your beautiful celebration. I never imagined that this would be how we would celebrate your first birthday. I always imagined a MONSTER of a party. Even though it was much different than we all imagined it was still a beautiful celebration of one of Heaven's sweetest Angels. I can't believe it has been a year since I saw your sweet face for the first time. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I remember kissing your forehead and holding your sweet little hands. You were far too perfect for this imperfect world and taken all too soon but the imprint you have left on so many hearts is farther reaching than you will ever know. Your parents love you so much little man, they are two of the strongest people I know. They have taught me so much about strength and courage. I think about you and you best buddy Shane multiple times a day, my two Angel nephews. I show your cousin Halle your pictures all the time and I tell her of sweet cousins that are looking down on her. You will always be a name highly spoken of in our home. We will always remember how much you look just like your Daddy and your beautiful firey red hair. There are so many things that remind me of you and I am so grateful to think of you every time I see a butterfly or a cute little monster. Please continue to visit your parents and show them that you are ok. We all miss you so much and love you more than you will ever know.

Happy first birthday baby boy! We love you so much!!
Auntie Heidi, Uncle Arce and Cousin Halle

Halle loves her cousin!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was so beautiful. I know Aiden was looking down on all of us and surrounding us with his love as we celebrated his sweet life. Love you LP

    ReplyDelete