Thursday, July 14, 2011

Funny Faces..

The variation of faces in Miss Halle

Her "Mom, let me talk!!" face
Her "Seriously..get that thing outta my face before I scream.." face.
Her "Did Papi just fart?!" face.
Her "Yaaaawwwn, you bore me" face.
Her "Nah nah nah nah nah" face.

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter and makes the best faces!

It has finally hit me that I have to go back to work...Ugh. I can already tell it is going to be WAY harder than I thought. I still have 5 weeks but I am dreading it already. I am nervous about leaving her with someone other than me, I don't know what I am doing half the time but I still don't want her with any one else. I am nervous about missing her. I miss her when she takes long naps sometimes. I worry about all the factors that are out of my control when I am not within arms reach of her. I completely trust the woman who will be taking care of her. She took care of my bosses daughter at the same age and did a great job and my boss absolutely loves her. I really liked her when I met her as well. It is not a personal thing because honestly I wouldn't pick a different daycare. I would be worried no matter what. I know that she will be fine but I don't want to give her up. Ah. I am super nervous about this. At least I have 5 weeks to prepare?! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for capturing all these faces for us!!

    -The Great Auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! I love her! Thanks for posting the pics sister. We live pretty far, but atleast we get to see her day to day pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops! I forgot to put my name! hahah its me Halle, your Titi Omaira!

    ReplyDelete