Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our little Halle J

Halle J @ 20 weeks
I knew I wanted to start a site once Halle got here, as we have many family and friends who live a great distance from us that we would love to share our little girl with, but a friend encouraged me at the beginning of my pregnancy to start the site back then, so that I could keep track of this crazy journey called pregnancy. But I was intimidated and not sure that any one would care to read it. It took me 2 trimesters to decide, what the hell, why not. If anything it will be a digital  journal that I can share with her once she is old enough. And it never hurt any body to have an outlet.  So here is to a smooth 3rd trimester and a healthy and happy entrance into this world for Little Miss Halle J.

Her foot already looks just like her Papi's.

5 comments:

  1. Ya! This is great! I can't wait to meet you little Miss Halle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi- I am glad that you started the blog. Halle J is a miracle and you should share this with the whole wide world. There are so many of us who want to share this journey with you and Arce. I am so excited to see you be a mom. I love you, Arce, Halle J, and the furry animals.

    Love,
    The Great Auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Heidi! Motherhood is such an awesome adventure, words cannot describe, but once she gets it, you will totally understand! Cute name too!!

    I am so happy for you!
    Dana (not sure if I need to sign it or not, lol...but Dana Kelly!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is Perfect in every way. I am soo happy for you. Hold on tight hun. The ride only gets better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. What a great idea. Im so happy you are doing this so I can keep up. Holy cuteness with the 3rd trimester ultrasound, can't wait to see more!

    Love,

    Anne and Jo

    ReplyDelete